labels

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

little bits of spring

The last couple of days I've been inside, on my computer. Editing photos, replying to emails, organising photo shoots, booking in weddings, & designing our 2012 Paw a Little Love calendar. 

Whilst my eyes furiously work away at the screen in front of me, my ears closely listen to the sounds of spring. I can hear birds whistling, not just any old whistle. It' a beautiful tune... I look out my window and I can see a male trying to impress a little lady. How sweet. I can hear lawn mowers off in the distance, and bees buzzing around my blossoming tree. 

I had to take a break and wander outside for a moment. While I can't bring you the sounds of spring, I can bring you what I can see.

This is how I see spring.

Chris x






No comments: