labels

Friday, September 30, 2011

girls just wanna have fun!

One of my friends, Christine, is a Makeup Artist . . . an excellent Makeup Artist - she's always looking beautiful!

She asked me to come along to one of her makeup sessions - you basically get to sit back, get your makeup done and learn a few things along the way.

I have to be honest, I don't know a lot about makeup. So, I jumped at the chance... and didn't I learn a thing or two. 

Christine uses Bodyography Professional Cosmetics. She's told me about the product before - she insists it's the best thing she's used. And, from my experience I think it's pretty good too! 

The girls wanted to try a "going out" look for me. I had the dark eyes done, with blush pink lips. I felt like a little celebrity. How a bit of colour can make you feel more beautiful, especially when you're 5 1/2 months pregnant!

Christine runs these makeup sessions regularly. So, if you think you need to learn a little about makeup - give her a call and she'll be more than happy to help you out.

And, for all you ladies looking for a Makeup Artist for your wedding day... I highly recommend Christine. Not only will she make you feel comfortable & relaxed, she'll have you looking a million bucks too!

Chris x






contact details:

Christine McDonald ph: 0420 243 037

No comments: