labels

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

feeling a little concerned

Since our new blog has been live, we've had almost 10,000 views! That is amazing! We have people viewing our site from all over the world and I'm very thankful to those who enjoy seeing our work and regularly check out our blog. Thank you!

However, I'm feeling a little concerned . . .


For some reason, quite a few of our blog followers aren't leaving comments. I'm unsure as to why? Are you a little shy? Or, do you prefer to stay quiet? 

I thoroughly enjoy receiving feedback - it inspires me to keep on being creative. I want to know what you, as a blog reader, likes to read, what you like to see. I want to find out a little bit about you, and get to know who you are. 

So, I strongly encourage you to come out of your shells and leave a comment when you feel like it. It will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again to all of you who do hop on and have a look. I hope when you see our pictures, they make you smile. I love what I do and I'm thankful I get to share what makes me happy, with the rest of the world.

Chris x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your work Chris, always do. Keep it up.

Sal said...

love getting your updates Christina, each one either make me grin, want to hug someone I love, run outside or pick up my camera. Sometimes all at once!

Jennifer S said...

Awesome work Christina. I really enjoy reading your blog. Thank-you!

Myranda Robb said...

I admit, I am a quiet admirer. I continue to be blown away with your beautiful shots on your blog. I share my gorgeous wedding album you prepared at every opportunity! I cannot thank you enough!!