labels

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Charlie | A very close friendship

Whenever I'm a little sad or need cheering up I always turn to my dogs. No matter when you see them they're always ever so happy to see you. Even if it was only two seconds ago, they still wag their tales, jump up and down & lick your hands with excitement. 

Charlie is the older of my two. She's a boxer who turns six this month! I may sound a little bias, but to me she is the perfect dog. She's clever, she's loyal, very protective, playful & obediant. I feel like every day I see her, she developes a new grey speckle of hair of her pretty face. As much as I don't want to admit it, she is getting old. And boxers life expectantcy is usually between 8 - 10 years of age. 

I wonder when the day will come, when she won't be able to run out & jump a metre high when she sees me. I wonder when she'll stop fetching her tennis ball & when she'll eventually slow down. I make the most of everyday I have with them. I take them on their favourite walk each day, let them inside when it's too hot or too cold & give them a scratch on their bellies. 

Charlie is beautiful & everyone who meets her thinks the same thing. Do you have a friend who you share a special relationship with?

Well, I hope these photos make you smile as much as they make me...

Christina x 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photos just make me smile. You're dog is gorgeous!