labels

Sunday, February 27, 2011

on location | Lakes Entrance

Like I've said before, our job takes us to many places and that's what we love about it!

We recently got to travel to Lakes Entrance - a seaside village located in the South Eastern part of Gippsland. A gorgeous spot where many beach lovers are drawn to. It's holiday vibe is felt as soon as you drive over the main bridge into town. There's people everywhere! Fishermen backing their boats into the ocean, kids running around bright coloured boardies & that tasty smell of fish & chips.

This day we traveled to Lakes I have to say was perfect. No wind, just that slight sea breeze. The sun was there, but there were a few storm clouds hovering above us and the temperature was warm, but not too hot - it was, perfect.

We were invited to this town, on this day to capture Myranda & Nathan's wedding. Of course, the wedding was beautiful, the bride was stunning & the groom was ever so relaxed. Perfect again. The entire day I kept saying to Ben how perfect everything was. I was so happy for Myranda & Nathan. At the end of the day I had no words to describe how I felt, I remember saying to Ben "I'm speechless, I feel so overwhelmed". 

We seriously love our job! And when it's a day like the one we experienced this day - who could ask for anything more?

Chris x


start of the day - we're ready to go!!
Look at the stunning backdrop we got to work with!

nice shot Benny!

Last photo for the day -  looking a little tired but very happy!

No comments: