labels

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm just not ready...

Today I was cold and, it's summer... I'm not too happy about that because I love summer. I love being warm, I love soaking up the rays from the sun & I love spending time outside. But today it rained, it was chilly and it wasn't just me who felt the change in temperature.

I decided to go for a walk, to get my blood moving and to get warm. The air outside was cold like winter and it even smelt like winter. My freezing red nose caught the scent from a woodfire... The cool, fresh breeze whisked it past me & I looked up and could see the smoke. I thought to myself I'm not going insane - it's nice to know I'm not the only cold one around here.

I even made soup for dinner & drank hot cups of tea all day. I'm not ready for winter yet. I still want to go swimming at the beach, eat zooper doopers & wear thongs. I'm just not ready.

So, to end my day I'm turning to something to cheer me up - another hot cup of tea and a few pieces of my favourite chocolate. I see the weather man says it's going to get warmer this week - well I hope so! I don't want to get out my ugg boots....

No comments: