labels

Thursday, February 24, 2011

home cooked meal

There's nothing like a home cooked meal, especially if it's made by your mum! I was lucky enough to spend some sweet time with my mum today. While I sat back with my cup of tea, mum happily baked away in the kitchen - it's one strong passion we both share. We often share recipes & she's passed on a few of her favourites down to me. And just today, I passed on the favour.... I shared my bread & butter pudding recipe with her. 

Cooking is something I really enjoy. It's because I love food, and I love how food brings people together. I love eating new things, experimenting with new recipes & having dinner parties! I always think, if I wasn't a photographer, I'd like to maybe own my cafe & serve up freshly made salads, sweet cakes & scrumptious slices. Yum!

Well, today I was fortunate enough to stick around long enough to sample my mums version of my bread & butter pudding... It was de-lish! Do you have any favourite recipes you might like to share with me? christina@chrisppictures.com.au

Chris x

No comments: