labels

Sunday, June 3, 2012

hello Lachlan

Little Lachlan had only been in the world for four weeks when I met him. Still so new to the world. The sound of my camera clicking caught his attention. He curiously gazed into my lens as I snapped away. A very photogenic person indeed. He knew how to work the camera!

Lachlan is Rachael + Matt's first baby. We photographed Rachael + Matt's wedding last year and it was awesome to see them again and meet their new, little man.

I loved Lachlan's room - it reminded me a lot of Maeve's. Rachael had decorated it all herself (seems as though we have the same taste!). As I shot away, we all laughed as we shared all our new stories we've both been experiencing these past few weeks. Lack of sleep, dirty nappies... the list goes on! But, I could tell Rach + Matt seriously love their little Lachlan - all the way to the moon and back.

Chris x






No comments: