labels

Monday, December 5, 2011

Laura & Brian | Ocean love


I could hear the excitement in Laura's voice when I first spoke to her earlier in the year. She told me about her plans for her wedding & I got a little excited too! An intimate ceremony to be held on top of a lookout in Ocean Grove. I could see it in my head, but let me tell you, it looked a thousand times better in real life. 

When I met Laura (on her wedding day) I could finally see the excitement I once felt. Her face was glowing, her smile was beaming & her cheeky little laughter made me laugh along with her.

Brian & the boys began their day at Four Points by Sheraton in Geelong. Brian was slighty nervous when we met him, but he quickly warmed to us. He told us how much he and Laura loved Geelong & The Bellarine Peninsula and that the girls were getting ready in their holiday house - a home which was built by his father fifty years ago. 

We made our way to this holiday house... and when we arrived I could hear voices and soft sounds of laughter coming through the flyscreen on the front door. We stepped inside & met Laura and her family, some of whom had made the big trip from Malaysia. Immediately we felt welcomed. 

After the ceremony, a traditional Malaysian tea ceremony was held. Tea was given to the bride and groom and in return, Laura and Brian passed on a little red package - it was filled with money.

We then took advantage of the beauitiful surroundings and drove to Barwon Heads and then back to Geelong for some location shots. Laura & Brian made our job so very easy & we certainly had heaps of fun with them. 

Chris x


 
 
 

 To see Laura and Brian's four photos click here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Chris, these photos are nice! Looking forward more photos!