labels

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Alisha & Simon | Young Love

You could say Alisha and Simon's love for one another began unknowingly - they were deb partners and their relationship didn't evolve straight away...

I met, for the first time, both Alisha and Simon on their big day. However, I felt like I'd met them before. Both were so easy to get along with. As a Photographer, you're literally with the couple from beginning to end. You see all the action take place and unfold in front of your eyes and I feel so lucky that I get to witness weddings like this. Before you know it, the days over and by the end you feel like friends... It's a lovely feeling!

When I first saw Alisha I was blown away - her bubbly attitude and her gorgeous frock and headpiece were beautiful! She was ever so relaxed and didn't mind me popping away for a moment while I iced a bull ant bite I obtained while taking pictures of her (and yes, it hurt!).

The ceremony took place down at Red Rock Beach, Cowes. Alisha's Girl Guides formed a guard of honour as the bridal party walked onto the sand. It was magical! I watched as all the young girls gazed at Alisha like she was a celebrity, calling her "Rosella" afterwards, and all lining up for a photograph.

Once we reached the reception, I was so excited to see all the amazing details Alisha had made herself - I loved them! Lollies and lovely decorations filled the marquee, which was set up in the backyard of Alisha's holiday home.

I was also lucky enough to sneak Alisha and Simon out of the reception for some shots in the backyard. The sun was just coming down and I couldn't resist.

I have to say, the entire day was perfect.

Chris x




To see Alisha and Simon's four photos click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have such a talent for telling a story, Christina!!! Beautiful photos. x Claire