labels

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Paw a Little Love 2012

Our 2012 Paw a Little Love calendar has finally arrived and is now available to purchase.

PALL began last year, and we had our first calendar come out in 2011. I love animals, in particularly dogs and I wanted to help out the South Gippsland Animal Aid. I already have two dogs of my own, so I knew adopting was out of the question. We have donated our time, money and efforts to put together this calendar and we couldn't be more proud!

With your help, we can all make a difference and help out these furry creatures. 

Each calendar is $25, with $5 from each sale going to SGAA. 

There's only a limited amount of copies available - so if you'd like to order your own, please phone or email christina@chrisppictures.com.au

Thank you!

Chris x



No comments: