labels

Thursday, October 13, 2011

baby, you'll be here soon

It doesn't feel like a lot of time has passed since we shared our secret with you all... but gee it's gone quick!

We're well over half way now and yes I have a serious bump sticking out now! It's an amazing feeling. I still feel blessed every day, especially when I feel the little critter wiggle around inside me. Some people have asked if it's an active baby... well, to me it is! It's the first time I've had a little human growing in my belly and I feel it all the time now, especially throughout the night. The interruption of my sleep has already begun, it usually wakes me up at about 2am and has a little dance and wakes me up again at about 7am - think it's the baby's way of telling me it's hungry! 

I am totally loving this experience. I feel so lucky, so happy and so so so excited to meet this little person. 

Over the next few months we are very busy, so I know time will just continue to fly on by. That's good though. 

Chris x


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute and so exciting. Glad you're loving it.....it really is an amazing journey. Donna xx