labels

Monday, August 15, 2011

a little getaway

Winter is still here. The rain clouds linger above my head and the bitter breeze flows past my face... What better time to head north - a place where it's always warm!

It was time to go and visit my very best buddy. She lives in QLD (lucky girl!). It was a spur of the moment decision to pack our bags and fly up, up and away. And, I didn't forget my camera either. 

I'd always promised my best buddy I'd take some family portraits for her and the time finally came around. (We will be posting their photos soon :) )

We enjoyed sight seeing, hanging around with our best mates and eating some scrumptious food! We were lucky enough to go to Mt Tamborine, where we got to see some beautiful things. 

Here's a little snippet of what our eyes got to see .... 

Thanks to our amazing friends for having us : )

Chris x






No comments: