labels

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Come for a walk with us

I make sure I have a break, a moment to relax, quiet time... a time for me. 

I feel at ease when I take a walk - especially the ones you take when its daylight savings. When the air is warm, the crickets are singing & sun quickly sneaks away behind the trees. There's something soothing about a walk. I don't like to do it alone either. I'll always take my dogs and if I'm lucky, Ben comes too. 

Today we took a walk, after I'd been editing on my computer. Sometimes hours feel like only a few minutes when you're working through photos. Time can speed by so fast. 

The walk we took was relaxing, it was soothing & most importantly it was our time. No one else around... just us and nature! Mmm, I can't wait for my next walk. . .

Chris x









No comments: